Now in its third year, IBioIC’s annual conference returns for 2017 and is fast becoming the main ‘go to’ event for the biotech industry in Scotland.
Attracting over 400 hundred biobased professionals, academics and students from across the UK and Europe in 2016, this two day event aims to explore the potential for the industrial biotechnology’s current and future activities in Scotland and further afield, whilst providing delegates with networking opportunities to drive new collaborations.
Key highlights of the conference will include:
- Plenary sessions around biorefining, policy, challenges and barriers to IB
- Themed parallel tracks focussed around Impact, Technical and Innovation
- Bustling exhibition area featuring companies from across the UK & further afield
- Civic Reception hosted by the Lord Provost welcoming delegates to the City of Glasgow
- Networking conference dinner with awards ceremony and guest speakers